Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random 1/8 octet.

I happened completely by accident upon a tv show called New Girl. There's only one episode broadcast so far (at least as far as I could tell), and it stars my Number One, the lovely Ms. Zooey Deschanel. It's mildly surprising that I didn't know about this before, being as Zooey is still currently my favorite actress. But I'm not much of a cyber-stalker, so I guess it's really not all that unexpected that I would be unaware of a new project of hers.


I will say, that while my seeing the show was completely happenstance, it reaffirmed every reason that I'm such a big fan of Ms. Deschanel. It was, perhaps, the most hilarious new tv show I have ever seen. And Zooey plays the part perfectly.

If you'll notice, I haven't written in this blog for a while. There are several factors as to why this is the case. I wasn't planning to go into this right now, let's just suffice it to say that I was such a big fan of this show that I thought it deserved my attention, and thus, this post.

Perhaps there will be more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment